12.24.2009

The Day it Snowed in San Francisco

Melanie Renn


All right, so, it wasn't exactly a blizzard, but it did hail. And I'm afraid my snowflakes and I are entirely to blame. We needed some festivity around the office but we didn't have any money. When we hauled out the old Christmas decorations they looked sorta sad. Tired. Musty. Yuk. So, I grabbed a pair of scissors and some printer paper and set to cutting snowflakes. I got my co-workers cutting snowflakes. I got my customers cutting snowflakes. We cut over a hundred. Shortly after I began putting them up, the temperature on Fisherman's Wharf dropped and it hailed like hell for a good fifteen minutes. Now when does that happen? Never underestimate the power of a bored office worker.


The Day it Snowed in San Francisco

(click on each image to enlarge)


Melanie Renn



Melanie Renn



Melanie Renn



Melanie Renn



Melanie Renn



Melanie Renn



Melanie Renn



Melanie Renn